SKM' s commitment to quality means we will consistently provide services that meet our clients' needs including all project, statutory, safety, sustainability, environment and community requirements. To us "quality" means delivering services which "meet the agreed requirements". Our quality commitment is part of our approach to service delivery improvement
- Deliver services which help our clients to achieve outstanding success and seek their feedback to test our success in doing this.
- Deliver on-time and keep our clients and other stakeholders informed so that there are no surprises.
- Employ great people to staff our projects with the appropriate skills, competence and experience. We will support our project teams with a wide range of non-technical functions all focused on delivering project services.
- Value our people as our most important resource, involving them in improving our project delivery.
- Plan and carry out checking on each project to be sure we deliver the right service and deliver it right.
- Provide independent staff and resources in every region to test the 'health' of projects and processes, looking for opportunities to improve as we do so.
- Set objectives and measure against them in order to improve, paying particular attention to contract, time, communication, assurance and safety aspects of our service delivery
- Encourage and provide support for continuous service delivery improvement
- Maintain our certification to international quality standard ISO 9001.
- We believe achieving this policy will give confidence to the community, our clients, our staff and our shareholders that we are delivering quality services which make a positive and enduring impact on the world.